Saturday, September 26, 2009

Guitar Classes

I was looking for maximising the use weekend time. Dialled to check for Tennis club, Art class and Guitar classes. Finally, I decided to go in for Guitar class . It is very near to my place behind Anjaneya Temple in Agara (Bangalore). The master has multiple branches throughout bangalore and is spending time on round-robin basis on various branches.

I am going through the basic classes of peddaling and different finger-fret combinations to get my fingers on guitar. Planning to buy a guitar with the help of my Music Master .

I have set my ambition as to master few good songs and perform during some function/tour/competition.

Whenever i go to the class, it gives me a fresh feel and i am able to understand the competition in music industry. The musical journey has just begun and hope to find lot of wonderful tunes along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment